Mediatrix 3741 Hybrid VoIP Gateway
The Mediatrix 3741 is a 5 ISDN BRI port and 7 FXS/1 FXO hybrid VoIP gateway.
The Mediatrix 3741 VoIP Gateway allows enterprises to lower communications costs over any IP link. The Mediatrix 3741 is a multi-function device combining VoIP IAD and Gateway in a flexible and powerful platform. It applies to SIP Trunking, PBX IP Trunking, and PSTN access for local VoIP equipments solutions. The Mediatrix 3700 Series also allows Carriers, Service Providers, and System Integrators to deploy secure systems and generate additional revenue streams.
Mediatrix 3741 Product Overview
Designed specifically for enterprise applications, the Mediatrix 3000 Series gateways make use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network. The Mediatrix 3000 Series gateways meet the requirements of enterprises that want to connect their ISDN equipment, such as PBXs, through an E1/T1 PRI interface to an IP network or as a gateway to the PSTN.
Mediatrix 3741 Targets:
- Enterprises with branch offices and remote offices, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefits of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-effective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
Mediatrix 3741 Product Features
- Feature-rich carrier grade product.
- 5 ISDN BRI interface port.
- 7 FXS Ports & 1 Bypass Port card.
- 15 simultaneous calls.
- SIP DGW 2.0 Firmware
- NT/TE software configurable
- Deployable in SIP VoIP networks.
- User-programmable call handling.
- Security features: VPN, SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS. Hardware ready and capable to support SRTP and SIP over TLS.
- Proven voice algorithms implemented on dedicated DSP engine for enhanced voice quality on each interface card.
- Fax over IP support, including T.38.
- Multiple codec support.
- Remote management capabilities.