Mediatrix 4102 VoIP Gateway/ATA
The Mediatrix 4102 Analog Telephone Adapter connects up to two analog phones and/or fax machines to an IP network. The network interface is provided through a 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port. In addition, the 4102 comes equipped with a second Ethernet port for LAN application. The unit requires a power supply and a power cord, which are included.
The 4102 is available in three models:
- 4102 for SIP 5.0 (this model)
- MGCP 5.0 applications
- 4102S for Secured Applications
- The Mediatrix 4102 connects up to 2 analog phones and/or faxes to a broadband modem.
- The Mediatrix 4102 is the new and improved version of the Mediatrix 1102.
- The Mediatrix 4102 enables cost-effective VoIP deployments in small offices for both IP Centrex and private network applications.
- The Mediatrix 4102 has the additional benefit of supporting high compression codecs simultaneously on each analog voice ports, thus saving valuable bandwidth.
- As all other Mediatrix devices, the 4102 provides a web interface, giving users a convenient access to the unit for initial set-up.
- The devices can also auto-provision by fetching their encrypted configuration from a TFTP or HTTP server, making installation secure and transparent to the end-users. To further facilitate deployments, factory-loaded configurations are possible.
Mediatrix 4102 2-port VoIP Access DeviceMediatrix 4102 has 2 FXS ports. The Mediatrix 4102 is a high quality and cost efficient VoIP gateway connecting small offices to an IP network, while preserving investment in analog telephones and faxes. It allows Service Providers to deploy rapidly and economically their solutions in SOHOs and it is the ideal solution for small branch office connection to larger private networks.
Mediatrix 4102 Features and Benefits:
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Built-In Router
- Fax Support
- T.38, G.711 pass thru, G.726
- Protocols Supported
- Provisioning Options
- Auto Provisioning, HTTP, TFTP, Web GUI
- Power Supply Included
- FXO Gateway Support
- MWI Support
- PSTN Pass-thru
- Voice Codec Support
- G.711 a/u law, G.729 a/b, G.723, G.726
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $69.99 for the Mediatrix 4102- SIP?
Connect up to 2 analog phone or fax machines
2 RJ45 ports for WAN and LAN
Includes power supply
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Mediatrix 4102- SIP
Q: Does the Mediatrix 4102 -SIP support Skype?
A: No, unfortunately it does not.
However, Grandstream GXW400x gateways support Skype for business. Read up under 'Knowledgebase' at this link: http://www.grandstream.com/index.php/products/ip-voice-telephony/enterprise-analog-gateways/gxw400x
Q: Can LAN port be used as switch? For example, I want to connect PC to AN port and it to get IP from DHCP server...
A: What equipment are you trying to connect your PC to? If it is a router/switch/Gateway, They all should work fine.
Q: does the meditrix 4102 support google voice?
A: Mediatrix products do not support Google Voice
Q: Does the Mediatrix support authomatic vlan assignment like a VoIP phone? We cannot pre-configure a vlan (tag or untag) on Mediatrix, but it has to receive the vlan from the Radius after the mac-authentication.
A: That would be a function of your switch, wouldn't it? If it's based on mac address, your switch would automatically assign the vlan to the device. The device would not really know or care which vlan it is on.