OpenVox A400 Overview
OpenVox A400 Series Card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. With interchangeable FXS/FXO modules, it can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A400 Series Card contains 4 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 4 FXO or FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A400P is compatible with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 4 ports through a combination of FXS and FXO modules
- 4 RJ-11 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- 32 bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.2 compliant
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
- Firmware accelerate I/O access to achieve high stability
- Power: 2.77W Minimum, 11.6W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 136.3mm*101mm*16mm
- Weight: 82g
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on OpenVox A400P 4FXO (NEW)
No questions asked yet