Polycom IP331 AC VoIP Phone 2200-12365-001
The Polycom IP 331 AC
phone features a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom's legendary Acoustic Clarity Technology. This ensures that the IP 331 AC, like all Polycom Phones
, delivers excellent sound quality and enables noise-free and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
The SoundPoint IP 331 AC phone delivers through an intuitive user interface a full feature set encompassing both traditional business telephony features such as call hold, park, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing, and more advanced capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinctive call treatment.
Polycom IP 331 AC VoIP Phone Overview:
The Polycom IP 331 AC phones are engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. The phones' standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount, eliminating the need for a separate accessory. Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch enable flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses.
Polycom IP 331 AC VoIP Phone Features & Functions:
- Up to 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- 3 context-sensitive "soft" keys
- 2 line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED
- 2 feature keys ("Menu" and "Dial")
- 4-way navigation key cluster with center "Select" key
- 2 volume control keys
- Dedicated hold key
- Dedicated headset key
- Dedicated hands-free speakerphone key
- Dedicated microphone mute key
- Headset Compatibility
- Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets
- Includes 24V AC adapter
Didn't find the VoIP phones you were looking for?
Check out these other Polycom phones: