Quintum AFM200 2FXS + 2FXO VoIP GatewayQuintum AFM200 VoIP Gateway
The AFM200 includes:
- MultiPath architecture for easy integration with existing voice and data infrastructure, meaning little or no re-programming of the PBX, or upgrades are required and no need for special dialing plans.
- Transparent MultiPath Call Routing to intelligently route calls between the PBX, the PSTN, and the IP network to achieve the best combination of cost and quality.
- The Tenor can also route calls over IP to reduce costs, and then transparently "hop off" to the PSTN, to reach off-net locations.
- Auto Provisioning interface allows this Quintum AF Series solution to be deployed worldwide, and configured automatically by acquiring the configuration information from a central server, upon installation.
- The same auto-provisioning capability allows the Tenor to be configured from a VoIP application, thus supporting a single user interface between the VoIP application and the Tenor configuration.
- Unified Communications Proxy (UCP) provides 'Any to Any' connectivity: SIP-SIP, TDM-TDM and SIP-TDM, for easy integration with any network.
Quintum AFM200 2FXS + 2FXO VoIP Gateway
- PacketSaver™ Technology multiplexing to reduce bandwidth consumption by up to 57% by combining voice packets from multiple calls into a single packet.
- Universal Dial Plan that provides a programmable dial plan for Tenor to be integrated into any network environment.
- NATAccess™ to allow Tenor to operate behind NAT firewalls to translate internal IP addresses into public addresses when a VoIP call is established with an outside party.
- Remote Management for anywhere, anytime remote management even behind NAT firewalls with Quintum's Remote Management Session Server.
Quintum AFM200 Features:
- 2 FXS + 2 FXO Ports Onboard
- Perfect for small enterprises, SOHOs and branch office locations
- Quintum Technologies
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- Connection Types
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Protocols Supported
- Voice Codec Support
- G.711 u/a law, G.723, G.729 a/b
- Fax Support
- Provisioning Options
- Auto Provisioning, Console CLI, Web GUI
- Power Supply Included
- Modular Slots
- MWI Support
- PSTN Fallback / Failover
- PSTN Signalling Support
- FXS loop start
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $479.99 for the Quintum AFM200?
2 FXS + 2 FXO Ports Onboard
Perfect for small enterprises, SOHOs and branch office locations