Ruckus ZoneFlex R710 Wireless Access Point
Check out the below video for a brief overview of the R710 WiFi AP.
Ruckus ZoneFlex R710 Wireless Access Point Overview
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R710 Wireless Access Point offers dual concurrent 4x4:4 MIMO and BeamFlex+ technology. The R710 brings the user up to 15dB of interference mitigation and operates on 802.3af PoE.
With flexible deployment options, standalone or centrally managed access point, and SmartFlex Location and analytics makes this wireless access point the industry's highest performing 802.11ac AP.
Ruckus R710 Features and Functions:
- Latest Wi-Fi technology available with 802.11ac wave 2 technology
- More data for more devices with 4x4:4 MU-MIMO
- Adaptive antenna for interference mitigation with Beamflex+
- Sensor Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) USB port
- 802.3af power mode option allowing to leverage legacy PoE switches and to easily deploy
- Capable of supporting up to 500 clients
- 1733 Mbps (5 GHz) and 800 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user throughput
Didn't find the Wireless Access Point you were looking for?
Check out these other Ruckus Access Points:
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Ruckus ZoneFlex R710 Wireless Access Point
No questions asked yet