Sangoma A200 PCI Analog Telephony Card Configurator
The Sangoma A200 PCI Analog Voice Card delivers superior audio quality in a compact 2U card that expands from two to twenty-four ports using a single PCI interface slot.
Sangoma A200 Analog Telephony Card Overview:
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement choose the A200D Model with DSP daughterboard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A200D Base Card will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels up to the card's maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load. You can use this configurator to build any Sangoma A200 PCI telephony card up to 24 ports with or without on-board hardware-based echo cancellation.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A200 and Remora™ system's architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104, and A108 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as soon they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.
Sangoma A200 PCI Card Technical Specifications
For : 2.64 W (0.8 A @ 3.3 V) + 4.2 W (0.35 A @ 12 V) per FXS module
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
- With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate line to run your fax machine
- Using / passthrough with Sangoma cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing
- Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital / cards and the atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines
Optional DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A200D
- G.168-2002 in hardware
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- The A200 and Remora™ cards incorporate 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks, such as those used in telephone handsets
- Each Sangoma A200 Card is shipped with four 2 m cables terminating in a narrow RJ11/4 plug at one end and a telephone-standard RJ11/6 plug at the other
- To hardwire the A200 system, you can purchase a kit of 12 RJ11/4 plugs and a crimping tool, sold separately
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, and EN 55022 Class A, JATE
Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia
WANPIPEMON®, SNMP, system logs
The A200 consists of a Remora™ daughterboard mounted on thecard. The Remora card has two sockets each of which can accept a -2 or -2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to five additional Remora™ daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A200 assembly, connected to the A200 by a backplane bus connector.
Lifetime warranty on parts and labour when purchased through VoIP Supply.
30-day "no questions asked" return policy.
- # of server chassis slots needed
- Analog Module Type
- Dual Span (2 Ports)
- Connection Type
- RJ-10 to RJ-11
- Form Factor
- Half Height, Half Length
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $0.00 for the Sangoma A200 PCI Card Configurator?
No need for a separate analog line to run your fax machine
Support for the Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH®, Yate™, CallWeaver™, PBX/IVR projects
Field upgradeable so that new features can be added when they become available