Sangoma A400 PCI Telephony Card Configurator
The Sangoma A400 PCI voice card delivers superior audio quality in a 2U card that expands from two to twenty-four ports using a single interface slot.
Sangoma A400 Analog Telephony Card Overview:
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement, choose the A400D Model with DSP Daughterboard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A400D Base Card will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card's maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora™ cards to any base card in the A400 Series. A single PCI slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A400 and Remora™ system's architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104, A108 and A200 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.
Sangoma A400 PCI Card Technical Specifications:
* From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces as required
* Support for the Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH®, Yate™, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications
* Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports
* Connects to punch block using the included standard 12-line colour coded telephone cable. Or choose the optional Amphenol-Y cable that connects up to 24 lines to a telephone patch panel
* Dimensions: 2U height form factor: 290mm x 55mm for use in a 2U chassis
* Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack mount servers
* 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention<>
* Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
* Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
* Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available
* Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V
* Temperature range: 0 – 50°C
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
- With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate line to run your fax machine
- Using / passthrough with Sangoma cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing
- Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital / cards and the atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines
Optional DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A200D
- G.168-2002 in hardware
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
The A400 consists of a Remora™ daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI card. The Remora™ card has six sockets, each of which can accept a FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to one additional Remora™ daughterboard can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A400 assembly and connected to the A400 Base Card by a backplane bus connector.
Each 12-port A400 Remora™ card has a robust DB25 connection to an included standard 12-line, colour-coded telephone cable that is ready for hardwiring into a punch block at the PSTN connection.
Lifetime warranty on parts and labour when purchased through VoIP Supply.
30-day "no questions asked" return policy.
- # of server chassis slots needed
- Analog Module Type
- Dual Span (2 Ports)
- Connection Type
- Form Factor
- Half Height, Full Length
- Voltage Requirements
- 3.3v, 5v
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $0.00 for the Sangoma A400 PCI Card Configurator?
Up to 24 Simultaneous PSTN calls (per interface slot)
Compatible with all commercially available motherboards
Lifetime warranty (with product registration)