Pricing will now be shown in Canadian dollars, click the 'SHOP USA' link at the top to revert to show USD.
The Sangoma A400 PCI voice card delivers superior audio quality in a 2U card that expands from two to twenty-four ports using a single interface slot.
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement, choose the A400D Model with DSP Daughterboard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A400D Base Card will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card's maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora™ cards to any base card in the A400 Series. A single PCI slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A400 and Remora™ system's architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104, A108 and A200 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.
* From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces as required
* Support for the Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH®, Yate™, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications
* Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports
* Connects to punch block using the included standard 12-line colour coded telephone cable. Or choose the optional Amphenol-Y cable that connects up to 24 lines to a telephone patch panel
* Dimensions: 2U height form factor: 290mm x 55mm for use in a 2U chassis
* Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack mount servers
* 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention<>
* Autosense compatibility with 5V and 3.3 V PCI busses
* Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
* Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available
* Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5V
* Temperature range: 0 – 50°C
The A400 consists of a Remora™ daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI card. The Remora™ card has six sockets, each of which can accept a FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to one additional Remora™ daughterboard can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A400 assembly and connected to the A400 Base Card by a backplane bus connector.
Each 12-port A400 Remora™ card has a robust DB25 connection to an included standard 12-line, colour-coded telephone cable that is ready for hardwiring into a punch block at the PSTN connection.
Lifetime warranty on parts and labour when purchased through VoIP Supply.
30-day "no questions asked" return policy.