Sangoma A508E 16 Port BRI Card PCI ExpressThe Sangoma A500 S/T BRI Interface Card delivers superior audio quality and scalability. Expand from two to twenty-four ports of BRI with optional Octasic Telco-grade, hardware echo cancellation. A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection for up to 24 ports and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels with no signaling issues. The card is 100% software configurable.
Sangoma A508E 16 Port BRI Card PCI ExpressThe A500 consists of a Remora BRI daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI card. The Remora BRI card has three sockets, each of which can accept an S/T BRI module. One S/T BRI module has two S/T four wire interfaces, which support TE or NT modes of operation. Changing modes requires no jumpers - simply invert the module. Up to three additional Remora daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A500 assembly. These are connected to the A500 by a special backplane bus connector.
Sangoma A500 Operating Systems
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
- FreeBSD, Open BSD, NetBSD.
Sangoma A500 Technical Specifications
- From 2 to 24 ports are supported. Mix TE and NT modes, as required. Changing modes requires no jumpers - simply invert the colour-coded module.
- Supports Asterisk, Yate, FreeSwitch, CallWeaver, PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR or VoIP gateway applications.
- Single synchronous PCI and PCI Express interface for all 24 BRI interfaces.
- Six ports per RemoraTM card.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 187mm x 55mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers and high quality, tested 2m 8-pin RJ45 port splitter cables included.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50�C.
- Optimized DMA stream and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.
- WANPIPE supports certified, field tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25.
- Connection Types
- Form Factor
- Half Length, Half Height
- Bus Type
- Voltage Requirements
- 3.3v, 5.0v
- Echo Cancellation
- # of ISDN/BRI Ports
- # of server chassis slots needed
- Analog Module Type
- Dual Span
- Requires Molex Power
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $1,834.99 for the Sangoma A508E 16BRI PCI Express Card?
Support for Asterisk, FreeSwitch, and Yate as well as other open source and proprietary PBXs.
Lifetime warranty when product is registered.
Ships with T1 Cable