Sangoma B600E PCI Express Card
For small, stable systems, when the modular design, single-slot expansion and port-customization power of Sangoma's A200 and A400 series is not required. The Sangoma B600 voice cards deliver customers a substantial cost savings, coupled with the "because it must work" quality and the Wanpipe® high-end system diagnostics, drivers, and utilities for which Sangoma is known worldwide.
Sangoma B600E PCI Express Card 4FXO, 1FXS
Your customers can achieve optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement by choosing models with Telco-Grade DSP Hardware Echo Cancellation. One DSP echo canceller on the B600D or B600DE voice card provides Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels with no additional CPU load and minimal additional cost.
Sangoma B600E Features:
- 4 ports of FXO and 1 Port of FXS.
- Support for Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH™, Yate™, trixbox™, and PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all ports.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 140 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes both standard and short half-height compatible mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and shares PCI interrupts.
- Power: 3.6 W (0.3A @ 12 V) and 1.65 W (0.5A @ 3.3 V).
- Temperature range: 0 – 50°C.
- Cables are included.
- Suports Fax: Single FXS Port designed for optimum fax support.
- Sangoma B600 cards synchronize perfectly with Sangoma's T1/E1 cards and the PSTN clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough over T1 lines.
Didn't find the PCI card you were looking for?
Check out these other Sangoma cards: