Sangoma D500-300e D500 Transcoding board
The Sangoma D500-300e is a PCIe transcoding module which will cover up to 1200 transcoding sessions.
Sangoma D500 Series Overview
The D500 card converts numerous simultaneous channels of transcoding from one type of codec (e.g. G.711) to another (e.g. G.729), without affecting latency or using up precious host CPU resources. The card allows running up to 2000 sessions of any-to-any voice codec conversion, with unmatched quality1. All codecs are fully indemnified; no additional licensing is required for their use.
The D500 works with both Asterisk and FreeSWITCH. With compatible drivers offered by Sangoma, these applications can use the D500 cards as seamless voice transcoding resources. Alternatively, developers and integrators can use the Transcoding API in C for their own application development.
Sangoma D500 Series Features:
Wireline Codecs Supported:
- G.711 (µ-law, A-law)
- L16 (Linear 16K)
Wireless Codecs Supported:
- AMR-WB (G.722.2)
- Support for and FreeSWITCH
- Transcoding in C
- Media flows in and out of 2x GigE ports and/or PCIe bus
- Length: 245.2mm, Height: 106.1mm
- Emissions: FCC Part 15 Class B, CISPR 22/EN55022 Class B
- Immunity: CISPR 24/EN55024
- IEC/EN 60950 safety is pending
- PCIe: x1 bus width, V1.1
- 24W (1.6A @ 12V; 1.5A @ 3.3V)
Operating Temperature Range
- Temperature range: 0 – 50 °C
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- ISO 9002
- D-Series hardware comes with a standard 5-year warranty with product registration when purchased through an authorized Empowered by Sangoma representative
- 30-day "no questions asked" return policy
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $5,851.50 for the Sangoma D500-300E?
PCI Express Bus
Up to 1200 sessions transcoded
More codecs supported than any other brand!