Sangoma T116 16-Span T1/E1/J1 Tapping Board
The Sangoma T116 is a 16-span T1/E1/J1 tapping board that can be used to for the passive tapping of up to 240 voice calls. Some of the applications that the T116 can be used in are fraud detection, call recording and call logging and security.
Sangoma T116 16-Span T1/E1/J1 Tapping Board Overview
The Sangoma T116 is a dedicated tapping solution for up to 8 two-way connections or 16 one-way connections. Part of the Sangoma family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware products line the T116 uses the same PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The Sangoma T116 supports the passive tapping of up to 240 voice calls using up to 16 T1, E1 or J1 lines allowing it to be used to collect call control information, telecom protocol information and voice/media.The T116, is field upgradable with crash-proof firmware.
Sangoma T116 Features and Functions:
- 16 Receive-only ports with optimum PCI-Express interface for high performance
- Support for Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, and Yate PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, or VoIP gateway applications
- Autosense compatibility with 5V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, ESF, SF, D4. Also compatible with Japan's J1
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU