Sangoma Vega 200 2 T1/E1 Gateway
The Sangoma Vega 200 is a 2 T1/E1 digital gateway that can be used to bridge PSTN to an IP PBX, SIP to a legacy analog PBX, or migrate from a legacy PBX to an IP PBX without installing a Sangoma T1 card into your server.
Sangoma Vega 200 2 T1/E1 Gateway Overview:
Each Sangoma Vega 200 E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 200 gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX or the PSTN. With this configuration there is disruption to the configuration of existing equipment as well as flexibility and choice for call routing.
The Vega 200 gateway incorporates additional RJ45 sockets and fails over to these during outages. This resource can be utilised to achieve hardwired connection from the PBX to the PSTN for instances when the Vega is installed between the two. Or alternatively to failover to a back-up E1/T1 Vega gateway and thereby providing dual redundancy.
The Vega 200 gateway supports the following signalling schemes:
• ETSI ISDN
• NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
• ISO QSIG Basic Call & QSIG feature transparency
• Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
The Vega 200 supports SIP, H.323 & T.38 FAX and has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment.
Sangoma Vega 200 Features and Functions:
- Fixed Configuration of 60 VoIP Calls
- Built-in E1/T1 Resilience
- Voice, FAX and Modem Support
- Flexible Call Routing for Fallback and Least Cost Routing
- Emergency PSTN Backup
- Interoperability with a Wide Range of Legacy and IP Equipment