Patton Smartnode SN4924/JSD/R48 24 FXS VoIP IAD
Patton's SmartNode� 4900 Series IpChannel Bank is the perfect
business solution for applications requiring 12 to 32 concurrent
analog voice/fax calls. The IpChannel Bank transforms any PBX
system, analog call-center application, or ISP MDU service into a
state-of-the-art packet-voice system without requiring costly
equipment replacement or upgrades.
The SN4900 Series supports key industry-standard VoIP signaling protocols such as SIP, H.323, and T.38 Fax Relay--plus fax-bypass and modem-bypass. This ensures interoperability with the leading soft switches and VoIP services.
Smartnode 24 FXS VoIP IAD, X.21, 2x10/100bTX, H.323 and SIP, redundant 48VDC power
Built-in Quality of Service (QoS) features include voice prioritization and
traffic management via configurable service-policy profiles. Patton�s advanced DownStreamQoS� ensures clear, uninterrupted voice--even over best-effort networks such as the Internet. Packet classification using 802.1p, TOS, and DiffServ makes integration with existing managed QoS networks easy.
Create custom security profiles for a comprehensive security environment. IPSec in the SN4900 Series delivers data integrity, authentication, anti-replay and data confidentiality. Firewall capabilities include Access Control Lists (ACLs), IP-address and port filtering, protection against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, and use of second Ethernet port as DMZ.
- Multi-port VoIP media gateway and routing
- DTMF relay, Caller-ID, Hold, Transfer etc.
- Advanced adaptive traffic management for maximum voice quality
- Voice prioritization and DownStreamQoS� for bi-directional traffic control
- IPv4, RIPv2, ICMP, IGMP, NAT/PAT, Firewall, DHCP, DynDNS, IPSec VPN (optional)
- Optional WAN for one-box connection to the network
- Built-in Web based management, SNMP, Command Line Interface and Auto-Provisioning
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Patton SN4924/JSD/R48
No questions asked yet