Spectralink 8440 Black WiFi Phone for Lync
The Spectralink 8440 Black WiFi Phone (2200-37150-001) with support for Microsoft Lync is an open SIP platform 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi phone which features a WebKit browser and XML API, and Push-To-Talk (PTT) functionality. When used with Microsoft Lync, it also supports instant messaging, presence, and Outlook calendar integration.
Battery and Charger must be ordered separately
Spectralink 8440 Overview
Demonstrably increasing worker productivity and organizational cost savings, the SpectraLink 8400 series of Wi-Fi phones allows on-site professionals to connect with customers, colleagues, and all the applications they need to perform their best. Designed with the requirements of on-site workers in the healthcare, retail, hospitality, and manufacturing industries in mind, the SpectraLink 8400 handset unites the most critical elements of workplace communications within a single mobile device that is highly reliable, extra durable, and easy to use.
With the Polycom SpectraLink 8400 series, you also benefit from a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and open standards designs that make it easy to integrate with your organization's Wi-Fi infrastructure, telephony systems, and business applications. This enables you to leverage your existing investments and evolve your mobile technology needs to meet your organizational changes.
The Polycom SpectraLink 8400 series enables mobile professionals to be reached immediately and reliably throughout your workplace. Whether attending to patients, customers, or guests, the SpectraLink 8400 series allows workers to fulfill their goals and deliver the very best care, service, and response times for any need. Instant alerts immediately notify workers of requests or alarms, so they can deliver services that directly impact safety, sales, and satisfaction.
Spectralink 8440 Features:
- WiFi compatibility only with VIEW Approved WiFi Access Points.
- 2.2 inch color LCD display, 240x320 resolution
- Four (4) Context Sensitive Softkeys
- Dedicated Push-to-Talk
- Message Waiting (voicemail) indicator LED
- 2.5mm and Bluetooth headset support
- Drop/shock: MIL STD 810F, method 516.5 procedure VI
- Ingress protection standard IP-64 per IEC 60529
- This model WORKS WITH MICROSOFT LYNC
- HD Voice Support when used with Speakerphone dock
- Up to 6 telephone line appearances
- Call Hold/Resume function
- Last Call Return
- Music on Hold
- Consultation Hold
- Call Transfer (Attended, Unattended)
- Overlap dialing
- Bridged Line Appearance (BLA)
- Three-Way Conferencing (local)
- Find-Me call forking
- Call Screening (Incoming, outgoing)
- Automatic Answer
- Call Park & Retrieve
- Group Call Pickup
- Call Waiting
- Multiple Calls per Line
- Do Not Disturb
- Calling party ID (name and number)
- Called party ID (name and number)
- Connected party ID (name and number)
- Call Forward (Busy, No answer, Unconditional)
- Call Reject
- G.711 (a-law, u-law), G.729, G.722 , G.722.1 Codecs
Didn't find the WiFi VoIP phone for Lync that you were looking for?
Check out these other SpectraLink phones:
Don't forget to choose a charging option for your new Spectralink WiFi handset: