Built on Asterisk, Switchvox is Digium's Unified Communications solution for small and medium businesses. The Switchvox 310 includes all the features of Switchvox UC solution with the incorporated Switchvox SMB software and is perfect for the growing business, supporting up to 150 users.
The Switchvox 310 is designed for work medium-sized businesses with shelf space or a server rack who need a server-class PBX. The included Switchvox UC system supports both VoIP and traditional calling and provides key features to both to enable your businesses communications. This Business Phone System from Switchvox is easy to use as it’s provisioned with a GUI that allows you to easily configure multiple users and set up your entire system in a flash.
Switchvox 310 Applications:
- Interactive Switchboard
- Mobile (Fixed Mobile Convergence)
- Advanced IVR Capabilities
- Integrated Conferencing
- Video Calling Support
- Voicemail with email integration
- Built-in Call Queues
- Detailed Reporting
- One-Touch and Scheduled Recordings
- CRM Integration
- Extend API
- Music on Hold
Switchvox 310 Features and Functions:
- Up to 45 concurrent calls
- Up to 10 concurrent recorded calls
- Up to 15 simultaneous conference users
- Power Supply: 300W
- Telephony card slots: 2
- Supported telephony cards: TE133 for T1 (requires Switchvox version 5.7.2), TE122 for E1, TE220 (requires v5.7.2), TE420, TE820, AEX410, AEX800, HB8
- Appliance requires Switchvox version 5.7.1
Back to VoIP PBX Hardware.
- Switchvox 310
- Form Factor
- # of PCI Slots
- Telephony Card Hardware Support
- Software Support
- Mounting Option
- # of Simultaneous Calls
- Up to 45
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $4,040.00 for the Switchvox 310 Appliance 1AS3100010LF?
VoIP and Traditional Calling
Video Calling Support
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.