Built on Asterisk, Switchvox is Digium’s Unified Communications solution for small and medium businesses. The Switchvox 360 includes all the features of Switchvox UC solution with the incorporated Switchvox SMB software and is perfect for a larger company, supporting up to 400 users.
The Switchvox 360 is ideal for medium to large size businesses whose needs tend towards a higher performance, highly redundant, full featured rackmount PBX. The included Switchvox UC system supports both VoIP and traditional calling and provides key features to both to enable your businesses communications. This Business Phone System from Switchvox is easy to use as it’s provisioned with a GUI that allows you to easily configure multiple users and set up your entire system in a flash.
Switchvox 360 Applications:
- Interactive Switchboard
- Mobile (Fixed Mobile Convergence)
- Advanced IVR Capabilities
- Integrated Conferencing
- Video Calling Support
- Voicemail with email integration
- Built-in Call Queues
- Detailed Reporting
- One-Touch and Scheduled Recordings
- CRM Integration
- Extend API
- Music on Hold
Switchvox 360 Features and Functions:
- Up to 75 concurrent calls
- Up to 20 concurrent recorded calls
- Up to 30 simultaneous conference users
- RAID controller/mirrored devices
- Redundant power supplies
- Power Supply: Dual redundant 350W
- Redundant rackmount form factor
- Telephony card slots: 2
- Supported telephony cards: TE133 for T1 (requires Switchvox version 5.7.2), TE122 for E1, TE220, TE420, TE820 (requires v5.7.2), AEX410, AEX800, AEX2460, HB8
- Appliance requires Switchvox version 5.7.1
Back to VoIP PBX Hardware.
- Switchvox 360
- Form Factor
- # of PCI Slots
- Telephony Card Hardware Support
- Software Support
- Switchvox SMB, Asterisk
- Mounting Option
- # of Simultaneous Calls
- Up to 75
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $5,850.00 for the Switchvox 360 Appliance 1AS3600010LF?
VoIP and Traditional Calling
Video Calling Support
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.