Switchvox 470 Appliance
The new Switchvox 470 IP PBX Appliance brings the power and flexibility of Switchvox to bigger SMB's. Now larger businesses of 125 - 600 users can enjoy the lower TCO and powerful value of a Switchvox phone system.
Switchvox 470 Overview
The Switchvox 750 IP PBX is designed for medium businesses with 100-600 phone users and can easily handle up to 150 simultaneous VoIP calls. The Switchvox 470 is a full-featured, fully redundant UC solution that enables rapid-speed performance for simultaneous applications from Switchboards, conference calling, to call recordings and more. The 470 appliance features mirrored SSD hard drives and a redundant 400w power supply. With 2 PCIe slots, there is plenty of room to expand your analog or digital connectivity using Digium telephony cards or offload your computing to a Digium T1 Gateway, although Switchvox appliances are compatible with most VoIP Gateways.
For ease and speed of deployment, VoIP Supply recommends Digium phones with your Switchvox system. Don't you hate it when you have an amazing phone on your desk with tons of cool buttons, but half of them don't do anything? This issue is solved when you use Digium phones. Digium phones were designed for use with Switchvox and Asterisk systems. The buttons on the phone correspond to actions in the Switchboard, so all the cool features of the Switchboard are put at your fingertips on your desktop!
470 IP PBX DOES NOT include any users. You must purchase a Switchvox Gold (8x5 phone and email support) or Switchvox Platinum (24x7 phone and email support) Subscription for every extension that will be on the system.
Switchvox 470 Features
- Ideal for up to 600 users and a max of 150 concurrent calls
- Can record up to 40 calls simultaneously
- Up to 50 conference call participants
- Switchvox User Subscriptions required for each extension.
- Will support up to 2 of the following PCI Cards for PSTN Connectivity:
- Digium TE121 single T1/PRI card
- Digium TE220 Dual T1/PRI card
- Digium TE420 Quad T1/PRI card
- Digium B410P BRI Card
- AEX410 Series Up to 4 analog ports (Click the link to configure)
- AEX800 Series Up to 8 analog ports (Click the link to configure)
- AEX2400 Series Up to 24 analog ports (Click the link to configure)
- Mirrored SSD Hard drives
- 400W Power Supply, redundant power
- Switchvox 470 Cold Spare optional
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Rackmount brackets included
- Includes a 1 Year hardware warranty
Back to VoIP PBX Hardware
- Form Factor
- NIC Port Speed
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- # of PCI Express Slots
- Telephony Card Hardware Support
- Software Support
- Switchvox SMB, Asterisk
- Mounting Option
- # of Simultaneous Calls
- Up to 150
- Redundant Power
- Ships with
Arthur MillerDirect: 866-583-8920
Why Pay $12,975.00 for the Switchvox 470 Appliance 1AS4700010LF?
Lower TCO than Avaya, NEC, and Shoretel
Very user friendly with the exclusive Switchboard control panel
Phone and email tech support for 1 year included with user subscriptions
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.