The Switchvox 80 is an SMB IP PBX that supports up to 30 users, 12 concurrent calls, interactive switchboard, built-in call queues, voicemail with email integration, faxing, music on hold, and much more.
The Switchvox 80 is perfect for work environments with less than 30 users that need a shelf or desktop solution and a full-featured, server-class PBX. The included Switchvox UC system supports both VoIP and traditional calling and provides key features to both to enable your businesses communications. This Business Phone System from Switchvox is easy to use as it’s provisioned with a GUI that allows you to easily configure multiple users and set up your entire system in a flash.
Switchvox 80 Applications:
- Interactive Switchboard
- Mobility (Fixed Mobile Convergence)
- Advanced IVR Capabilities
- Integrated Conferencing
- Video Calling Support
- Voicemail with email integration
- Built-in Call Queues
- Detailed Reporting
- One-Touch and Scheduled Recordings
- CRM Integration
- Extend API
- Music on Hold
Switchvox 80 Features and Functions:
- Up to 12 concurrent calls
- Up to 5 concurrent recorded calls
- Up to 5 simultaneous conference users
- Power Supply: 240W
- Telephony card slots: 2 Supported telephony cards: TE133 for T1 (requires Switchvox version 5.7.2), TE122 for E1, AEX410, AEX800, HB8
- Appliance requires Switchvox version 5.7.2
Back to VoIP PBX Hardware.
- Form Factor
- # of PCI Slots
- Telephony Card Hardware Support
- Software Support
- Switchvox SMB, Asterisk
- Mounting Option
- # of Simultaneous Calls
- Up to 12
Arthur MillerDirect: 866-583-8920
Why Pay $3,140.00 for the Switchvox 80 Appliance 1AS800010LF?
Video Calling Support
VoIP and Traditional Calling
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.