Vivotek FD8161 2MP H.264 Day & Night Fixed Dome Network Camera
The Vivotek FD8161 is a professional-series fixed dome network camera featuring superb megapixel image quality and exceptional bandwidth efficiency. It is especially suitable for wide open spaces such as building entrances and airports, or applications requiring accurate identification of human faces or license plate numbers.
Vivotek FD8161 2MP H.264 Day & Night Fixed Dome Network Camera Product Overview
Featuring a 2-megapixel sensor, the Vivotek FD8161 camera is able to provide extremely wide coverage with the finest details. With a field of view 6 times larger than a VGA camera, the FD8161 significantly reduces the number of cameras installed.
The FD8161 supports the latest in H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes by 90%. The cropping function removes unnecessary information and transmits only the designated image to optimize bandwidth and storage usage, and the ePTZ feature enables users to focus on close-up shots of different areas in the camera's view without moving the camera physically. Together with multiple streams which transmit individually configured video feeds simultaneously for viewing on different platforms, the FD8161 is able to meet a diverse set of needs and bandwidth constraints.
The Vivotek FD8161 also comes equipped with a removable IR-cut filter and IR illuminators (15 meters) to provide great clarity and contrast 24 hours a day. Other advanced features include a PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor, a 3-axis mechanism for flexible installation, 802.3af PoE, SD/SDHC card slot, tamper detection, and SIP-enabled two-way audio. With the included ST7501 32-CH central management software, the FD8161 is the ultimate camera for demanding environments.
Vivotek FD8161 Features and Functions:
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 9mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
vReal-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Human Detection
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Recessed Design with Cable Management for Clean Appearance
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Call us! 1-800-398-8647