Phoenix Audio MT301 Quattro3 (USB Only) Conference Phone
The Phoenix Audio Quattro 3 is a high quality conference speakerphone that will turn any room into a professionally sounding conference room. It has an exceptionally large pickup and broadcasting range, yet is small in size and discrete in design. The Quattro 3 utilizes 4 microphones, a uniquely designed speaker, and a powerful Digital Sound Processor (DSP) to achieve its fantastic performance.
Phoenix Audio Quattro3 Overview
The new Quattro3 utilizes a single loudspeaker specifically developed and tooled for the Quattro3. This custom made driver delivers even more power and bandwidth than the four speakers used in the Quattro2.
Each and every Quattro3 can be daisy chained to other Quattro3 units with included cat5 cabling up to 15 units. When daisy chaining multiple Quattro3's together, each Quattro 3 can be powered individually with the included power supply. The Q3 also offers the option to power up to eight units through the daisy chain cables using a single 48V international power adapter. In order to use the “Powered Chain” option, each of the Quattro3 units in the chain has to have some type of interface. (All Quattro 3's except the MT301 USB model have an included interface.) The daisy chain utilizes two standard Ethernet connectors, with green and red light indicators. These connectors and the use of standard Ethernet cables guarantee a reliable daisy chain connection.
Phoenix Audio Quattro3 Features:
- USB Interface, Mini B Connector
- 3.5mm external loudspeaker and microphone jack
- Volume up,down buttons
- Daisy chain expandability of up to 15 units
- Three-way bridging capability
- 7 hours of battery talk time with secondary interface (MT302/MT303)
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 16KHz
- Low Latency (10ms)
- Broadcast level (peak) 92dB SPL @1m (5 watts RMS)
- Noise cancellation > 10dB
- 100% full duplex
- High end performance confirms to ITU-T G.167
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level
- 4 High quality directional microphones
- Direction finding algorithm (determines direction and presence of a speakers)
- Beam forming algorithm (forms and directs audio beams towards a defined direction)
- Automatic Voice Level Adjustment (AGC)
- Metal case and metal grill mesh for high RFI immunity and product durability
- Phoenix Audio
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- # of RJ45 Ports
- AC Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Jeff QuinnDirect: 716-250-7473
Why Pay $499.99 for the Phoenix Audio Quattro3 USB?
Frequency Response 50Hz - 16KHz
USB interface, daisy chain cord
Can daisy chain up to 15 units for larger rooms, includes daisy chain cable
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Excellent for web conferencing
We use two units and they are excellent for web conferencing. USB fittin in unit is vulnerable though. Audio is of great quality.
I have 2 of these units and they are junk. They feel good to the touch and they are solid. Other than that they are a pile. Cords don't fit right into the unit. Sound quality is sub par and yes I used the crappy audio software that there tech support was quick to direct me to. Still junk. My polycom is a thousand times better. Don't waste your time with these guys when you can get the polycom for very little more price wise and have a much better unit. Just my two cents to help others.
The Quattro 3 was very easy to use and has excellent audio quality. I use it for Skype and the person on the far end can really tell a huge difference in how well I sound. The speaker volume is more than you need.