Yealink SIP-T22P (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Yealink SIP-T22P (VSRF) 3-Line SIP Phone Refresh
The Refreshed Yealink T22P is a POE enabled advanced SIP phone featuring 3 SIP lines and HD voice hardware and software support.This product has been REFRESHED and comes with a 6 month warranty.
Yealink SIP-T22P (VSRF) Product Overview
The Yealink T22P is a POE enabled advanced SIP phone featuring 3 SIP lines and HD voice hardware and software support.
The Yealink T22P features an intuitive user interface and enhanced functionality which make it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity. With TI's leading VoIP voice engine, it enables enhanced high-fidelity audio, outsourced management options, flexible deployment and third-party communications applications. As a cost effective IP Solution, it helps users to streamline business processes, delivering a powerfiul and consistent communications experience for small and large office environments.
Yealink SIP-T22P (VSRF) Features:
IP PBX System Integration
- 3 VoIP accounts, hotline, emergency call
- Call waiting, call transfer, call forward
- Hold, mute, flash, auto-answer, redial
- 3-way conference, DND, speed dial
- Phonebook (each record with 3 phone
numbers, 300 entries), black list
- XML Phonebook search/import/export
- Lists of missed, received, dialed and
forwarded calls (100 entries in all)
- Volume adjustment, ring tone selection
- Tone scheme, System log
- Multi-language (more than 20)
Codecs and Voice Features
- Dial plan, dial-now
- SMS, Voicemail, MWI
- Call park, call pickup
- Distinctive ringtone
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- NAT Traversal: STUN mode
- DTMF: In-Band, RFC2833, SIP Info
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP Assignment: Static/DHCP/PPPoE
- TFTP/DHCP/PPPoE client
- Telnet/HTTP/HTTPS server
- DNS client
- NAT/DHCP server
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/PnP auto-provision
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Dial number via SIP server
- Dial URL via SIP server
- HTTPS (server/client)
- SRTP (RFC3711)
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- VLAN (802.1 pq), QoS
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-session
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Admin/user configuration mode
- TI TITAN chipset
- 132x64 graphic LCD
- 32 keys including 4 soft keys
- 5 LEDs: 1xpower, 3xline, 1xmessage
- 1xRJ9 handset port
- 1xRJ9 headset port
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Power adapter: AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/1.2A Output
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Power consumption: 1.4-2.6W
- Net weight: 0.77kg
- Dimension: 185 x 200 x 90mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Storage temperature: up to 60°C
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
- Yealink SIP-T22P