ADTRAN Netvanta 1234P Switch
The ADTRAN NetVanta 1234P is a 24-port, Layer 3 Lite VoIP switch. The NetVanta 1234P is fully managed and designed for fast, secure and cost-effective switching.
ADTRAN Netvanta 1234P Switch Overview
The ADTRAN Netvanta 1234P Switch offers Quality of Service (QoS) and 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) for prioritizing VoIP traffic you can be certain your calls will receive top priority. The NetVanta 1234P provides the user with 24 ports of 10/100Base-T ethernet ports with auto-rate, auto-duplexing and MDI/MDI-X sensing.
ADTRAN Netvanta 1234 Features and Functions
- Standards-based for ease of interoperability
- VoIP Setup Wizard for faster VoIP deployments
- 24-port auto-sensing 10/100Base-T managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch
- Two 1GBps combo RJ-45/SFP ports and two enhanced 2.5 Gbps SFP ports
- Link aggregation, LLDP and LLDP-MED
- Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and WRR + expedite
- DHCP network forensics
- TFTP/FTP firmware upgrades
- Broadcast, Unicast, and Multicast storm control
Didn't find the VoIP Switch you were looking for?
Check out these other Adtran NetVanta Switches: