Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light
The Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light is a high intensity PoE LED strobe light that is designed to provide a visual indication for telephone, safety and security events. The 8128 SIP Strobe Light can be deployed in a variety of environments utilizing different flash patterns from mild to aggressive.
Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light Overview
The Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light Bright visual can be used to provide visual notification of telephone, safety, and security events. The 8128 includes a variety of effective and selectable flash patterns radiate light 360 x 180 degrees for visibility in all directions to alerts employees in noisy locations or eliminate noise in quiet environments.
The eight efficient and powerful LEDs in the Algo 8128 provide a range of visible effects ranging from aggressive flash pattern for large noisy industrial areas to milder flash patterns that are more suitable for less urgent notification or offices.
Algo 8128 Features and Functions:
- PoE Endpoint
- SIP, multicast, or dry contact activated
- Selectable flash pattern, rate and intensity
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Weather resistant
- 16 flash patterns suitable for all applications
- Distinguishable from fire alarm
- Higher efficiency and longer life than xenon strobe lights
- Easily scales for large deployment using multicast