Advanced Network Devices Large IP Clock with Colored Flashers
The Advanced Network Devices IIPCSL-RWB is a PoE synchronized clock and intercom that requires only an RJ-45 connector to connect to existing data networks. This model also features 3 red, white, and blue lights that can be configured for emergencies or alerts. Using an existing IP Paging and notification system, the clock auto synchronizes and can be also used as a scrolling text display. It includes a standard built in microphone that allows two-way voice communication.
Advanced Network Devices Large IP Clock with Lights Overview
The IPCSL-RWB IP Clock is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) synchronized clock that requires only an RJ-45 connector to connect to existing data networks. It allows simultaneous broadcast to both phones and speakers. Advanced Network Devices (AND) makes it easy to implement IP Clocks into your paging and notification system on your existing IP network.
The IPCSL-RWB IP Clock features an integrated 8in speaker and a microphone for 2-way audio. The digital clock shows 3 inch digits and allows you to display in 4 or 6 digits. The IPCSL has a built in web server and configurable brightness, volume, fonts, and time zone. When you are not displaying the current time, you can scroll messaging across the clock display using a multicolor LED. Messaging can be received from a PC, RSS feed, Twitter, etc. all configurable via the web server.
Installation of the ANETD IPCSL is easy. It only requires a Cat5 connection up to 300 feet from a PoE enabled switch. It supports PoE and PoE+ and will work with a PoE injector when a PoE switch is not available. An independent line in connection can be configured to send additional audio into the speaker such as and iPod or MP3 player for background music.
Advanced Network Devices IPCSL-RWB Features
- Clock Dimensions = 28.142" L x 3.823" W x 9.210" H
- Weight = 15lb
- Speaker Sensitivity = 110dB SPL, 1W/1M
- 10/100 PoE (IEEE 802.3af) Ethernet Connection
- Digit Size = 3 inches
- Integrated 8in speaker
- 3 Integrated, configurable red, white, and blue light flashers
- Supported Protocols: SIP, IPv4, HTTP, SLP, TFTP, NTP, DHCP, IGMP, ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, MDNS, MDNS-SD
- Included Software: Clockwise: A clock/alarm program for scheduling, alarms, stopwatch, timer, optional theme sound library, etc.
- Supported Software by 3rd parties: SA-Announce (Syn-Apps), MessageNet Systems, BellCommander (AcroVista), Application Gateway 2000 (Nortel), UC Server by Adtran (Objectworld) and others.(Singlewire supported by special order part)
- See Technical Specs for more info