Advanced Network Devices IP Clock and Digital Signboard
The ANETD IPSIGNL-RWB is an IP speaker, IP clock, and digital signboard which allows you to mass communicate using your existing IP Phone system and included web server software. It features configurable red, white, and blue flashing lights to notify onlookers of an emergency.
Advanced Network Devices IPSIGNL-F Overview
The AND IPSIGNL-RWB is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) synchronized IP clock and intercom that requires only an RJ-45 connector to connect to existing data networks. Simultaneously, broadcast to both phones and speakers. The clock auto synchronizes and can be used as a scrolling text display. Standard built in microphone that allows two way voice communication.
The IPSIGNL-RWB includes Clockwise, Advanced Network Devices' proprietary software that can be used to schedule events, run alarms, stopwatch, timer, and program scrolling text. Clockwise is free software that is recommended for control of up to 50 AND devices.
Simply connect the ANETD IPSIGNL-RWB to your existing data or VoIP network and begin using it as an IP Clock, a two-way IP intercom, a digital signage board, and an emergency alarm!
Advanced Network Devices IPSIGNL-RWB Features
- Configurable red, white, and blue flashers
Built in Web Server:
- Send text messages to it from the web page
- Configurable brightness and volume
- Configurable fonts
- Configurable NTP time server, time zone, etc.
- Field upgradable
- 2 inputs, 2 outputs
- Activate via telephone or programmatically
Line In/ Out:
- Independent line-in. Can be configured to send line in audio to the speaker
Stopwatch / Timer:
- Count up and down with configurable sounds
- Event based trigger
Installation: Only requires CAT 5 connection (up to 300ft) to network
- Power over Ethernet (no power cord or adapter). No other equipment needed.
- Generate pink noise via push button or programmatically for sound masking