Audiocodes Advanced Hardware Replacement Option
Audiocodes Advanced Hardware Replacement (AHR) offers parts advanced replacement for commonly used field replaceable units for a period of 1 year. Multiple years can be purchased. Audiocodes AHR is an add on to ACTS 9x5 or ACTS 24x7 technical support. Customers are subject to a 30 day qualification period from the date of AHR contract purchase before an AHR claim can be placed.
AHR does not include remote installation or installation help.
AHR Terms and Conditions:
- -- Replacement part will be shipped out to customer by a time period specifically agreed upon when ordering such service. In North America, if an AHR claim is received after 1:00PM ET replacement part will be shipped out on the next business day.
- -- Audiocodes may invoice customer for shipping costs in case customer requests to ship the replacement part to a location other than the customer main address.
- -- Replacement parts/products may be reconditioned or previously repaired products.
- -- The warranty on the replacement product is the same as the main ACTS contract or 90 days from the date of shipment of the replacement product, whichever is later.
- -- Customer must return the faulty product to Audiocodes within 15 days of receiving the replacement.
- -- If faulty unit is not returned to Audiocodes within 15 days, the customer will be invoiced for ther full purchase price of the faulty unit.