AudioCodes M800B-ESBC-15 Sessions
The AudioCodes M800B-ESBC-15 is a complete connectivity solution for small to medium size businesses, connecting IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking service provider and scaling up to 15 concurrent sessions.
AudioCodes M800B-ESBC-15 Sessions Overview
AudioCodes M800B-ESBC-15 offers superior performance in connecting any SIP to SIP environment, legacy TDM-based PBX systems to IP networks, and IP-PBXs to the PSTN. It also offers an all-in-one, multi-service solution designed to provide converged Voice and Data services , as well as a well-managed point of demarcation for service providers.
AudioCodes M800B-ESBC-15 Sessions Features and Specifications
- Rich and powerful SIP normalization and routing mechanism for seamless interoperability
- Support for analog and digital TDM interfaces
- Hybrid SBC enables seamless migration and PSTN fallback
- Enhanced perimeter defense against DoS attacks
- Advanced monitoring tools help analyze and optimize VoIP service quality-of-experience
- Embedded DSP performs media handling (codec transcoding, DTMF, fax, call progress announcements, etc.)
- High Availability using two box redundancy
Includes Mediant 500 chassis, 2 pairs of GE ports, a single AC power supply and software license for 15 E-SBC sessions.