Audiocodes MP-202B/2FXS/SIP MediaPack 202 VoIP Telephone Adapter with 2 FXS
The MP-20x series of Telephone Adapters are cost-effective, advanced products, which allow the connection of ordinary analog telephones or fax machines to a Voice over Broadband (VoBB) service. As a member of the MediaPack series of gateways, the MP-20x series of Telephone Adapters are well-suited for commercial VoIP deployments. Field-proven voice and fax technology and a feature rich design make these Telephone Adapters an excellent choice for Voice over Broadband (VoBB) service providers and operators.
Audiocodes MP-202B/2FXS/SIP MediaPack 202 VoIP Telephone Adapter with Two FXS Lines, 1 WAN Port, 1 LAN Port
The MP-20x series is designed for the rapidly growing residential and Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) VoIP market. The MP-20x series typically connects to an existing Broadband Internet device (cable, DSL modem or fixed wireless), and establishes a communications path with the service provider network via its IP Uplink connection. Supporting a rich set of subscriber calling features such as caller ID, call forwarding, and call waiting, the MP-20x series maintains a uniform user experience when migrating to VoIP services. In addition, the MP-20x series serves as a router, supporting connectivity of home PC Networks.
Utilizing AudioCodes' VoIPerfect core architecture, and gaining from its accumulated experience in providing IP telephony solutions, the MP-20x series combines superior voice quality and cutting-edge features for end users, such as T.38 Fax Relay and G.168-2004 compliant Echo Cancellation. Low bit rate vocoders (voice coders) can be used simultaneously on all the telephony ports to save valuable bandwidth.
The MP-20x series is designed for interoperability with leading Softswitches and SIP servers for deployment in various network environments.
Audiocodes MediaPack 202 Features:
- 2 FXS ports for connecting POTS phones or fax machines
- Second Ethernet port for LAN/PC connectivity
- Bridge mode or full router functionality with DHCP, NAT, Firewall and configurable routing logic
- Premium voice quality
- Prioritization of voice over data traffic ensuring voice quality
- Based on AudioCodes' robust, 3rd generation VoIPerfect� technology
- Dual core architecture ensures voice quality is maintained even during high CPU load
Audiocodes MediaPack 202 Benefits
- Residential and SOHO telephony Gateway for Voice over Broadband (VoBB) networks
- Allows Fallback to PSTN for E911 or upon power failure (FXO) configurations
- 1 or 2 FXS ports connecting to POTS phones or fax machines
- Provides toll quality voice compression
- Robust fax handling with support for T.38