Audiocodes MP-204 VoIP Telephone Adapter with 4 FXS
The MP-20x series of Telephone Adapters are cost-effective, advanced products, which allow the connection of ordinary analog telephones or fax machines to a Voice over Broadband (VoBB) service. As a member of the MediaPack series of gateways, the MP-20x series of Telephone Adapters are well-suited for commercial VoIP deployments. Field-proven voice and fax technology and a feature rich design make these Telephone Adapters an excellent choice for Voice over Broadband (VoBB) service providers and operators.
Audiocodes MP-204 VoIP Telephone Adapter with 4 FXS, 1 WAN Port, 1 LAN Port
The MP-20x series is designed for the rapidly growing residential and Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) VoIP market. The MP-20x series typically connects to an existing Broadband Internet device (cable, DSL modem or fixed wireless), and establishes a communications path with the service provider network via its IP Uplink connection. Supporting a rich set of subscriber calling features such as caller ID, call forwarding, and call waiting, the MP-20x series maintains a uniform user experience when migrating to VoIP services. In addition, this AudioCodes
series serves as a router, supporting connectivity of home PC Networks.
Utilizing AudioCodes' VoIPerfect core architecture, and gaining from its accumulated experience in providing IP telephony solutions, the MP-20x series combines superior voice quality and cutting-edge features for end users, such as T.38 Fax Relay and G.168-2004 compliant Echo Cancellation. Low bit rate vocoders (voice coders) can be used simultaneously on all the telephony ports to save valuable bandwidth.
The MP-20x series is designed for interoperability with leading Softswitches and SIP servers for deployment in various network environments.
Audiocodes MediaPack 204 Features
- 4 FXS ports for connecting POTS phones or fax machines
- FXO port for connecting to PSTN and providing LifeLine in case of power failure
- Second Ethernet port for LAN/PC connectivity
- Bridge mode or full router functionality with DHCP, NAT, Firewall and configurable routing logic
- Premium voice quality
- Prioritization of voice over data traffic ensuring voice quality
- Based on AudioCodes' robust, 3rd generation VoIPerfect? technology
- Dual core architecture ensures voice quality is maintained even during high CPU load
Audiocodes MediaPack 204 Benefits
- Residential and SOHO telephony Gateway for Voice over Broadband (VoBB) networks
- Allows Fallback to PSTN for E911 or upon power failure (FXO) configurations
- 4 FXS ports connecting to POTS phones or fax machines
- Provides toll quality voice compression
- Robust fax handling with support for T.38
- Integrated router including Firewall, NAT and smart traffic prioritization
- Supports a rich set of subscriber calling features
- Easy integration into existing VoIP networks
- Broad interoperability list of Softswitches and SIP servers
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Audiocodes MP204 4FXS VoIP Adapter
No questions asked yet