Grandstream Network, an industry-leading manufacturer of IP voice & video, video surveillance, gateways, ATAs and IP PBX appliances, announced their latest innovative video conferencing solution – the GVC3210!
This conferencing endpoint is ideal for small to medium businesses who demand an easy-to-use video conferencing with robust features.
The GVC3210 is a powerful, multipoint conferencing system that can be paired with most video and web conferencing services. You can run this endpoint on the Android operating system and have full access to the Google Play Store.
Equipped with sophisticated Noise-Shield technology, the GVC3210 blocks out background noise to maximizes audio quality. The advanced 4-microphone array and a high-end 16M pixel CMOS sensor with ePTZ make it so easy for camera view adjustments.
Check out more unique features:
- Sharp HD video resolutions up to 4k Ultra HD
- Runs on Android 6.x operating system with full access to applications in the Google Play store
- Built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth speakers/ microphones, keyboards, data exchange, etc.
- Integrated dual-band WiFi to pair with video and web conferencing service
- Built-in 4-MIC array with beam-forming, support for external audio equipment and innovative Noise Shield technology
- Advanced camera with 16M pixel CMOS sensor, 90 FOV wide angle lens and ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments
- Support for Miracast wireless content sharing to share a presentation with conference attendees
- Integrated 1x HDMI in, 2x HDMI out, and 2x USB
Call one of our VoIP consultants at 1-800-398-8647 for more information!