Grandstream Released WP820 Portable WiFi VoIP Phone for Beta testing!
Grandstream recently announced the release of their upcoming WiFi VoIP phones for beta testing! This new WiFi phone supports 2 SIP accounts and features a built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, panic button, and much more! Check out our WP820 webinar recap to learn more!
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi support
- 2 SIP accounts and 2 lines, and a 2.4” color LCD with real-time video streaming features
- HD voice & dual MIC design with wide-band voice codecs such as Opus
- Built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, panic button, and push-to-talk features
- Integrated Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices
- Runs on AndroidTM 7.0 and supports custom Android apps