How to Optimize The Video Quality on Jabra’s PanaCast
It can be annoying when your video is not clear during an important video conferencing meeting. To ensure that you have a clear view at all times with Jabra’s PanaCast web camera, here are some best practices you can follow:
- Mount the camera at the eye-level of the participants in the room.
- For Zoom users, remember that the Intelligent Zoom feature works up to 3.6m/12ft from PanaCast camera
- Check the Field of View: Make sure you are using the optimal viewing angle. This setting is available in Jabra Direct
- Adjust the Image Quality: Make sure your brightness and saturation are optimal according to your room settings. This can be found in Jabra Direct
- Look around your meeting room to make sure that all participants are under proper lighting
- Avoid any lights pointing directly at the Jabra PanaCast Web Camera
- Check the Vivid HDR setting to optimize video under any lighting conditions and improve overall real-time experience
- Optimize your video settings in your video conferencing application
- Connect your cable to the right USB port:
- A USB 3.0 port gives you 4K resolution at 30 frames per second
- A USB 2.0 port gives you 4K resolution at 22 frames per second
There you have it! Is your PanaCast web camera all optimized and ready for a clear conversation? Share your experience with us!