New VoIP Hardware Roundup May 2018: New DECT Solution, Headsets and more!
Have you checked out the latest VoIP hardware this month? If you are looking to upgrade your VoIP system, there’s no time like present! Let me quickly walk you through the latest innovations this May:
If you are looking for a full desk phone DECT solution, definitely check out the new Yealink W410 package! This solution includes the Yealink T41S, the Yealink W60 base station, and the Yealink DD10K.
- Easy Installation without Wired LAN
- DECT Technology
- 2.7″ 192×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 15 paperless DSS key
The DD10K dongle is created to support T41S/T42S, allowing it to work as a handset when you pair it with the W60B DECT base.
- Supports Yealink SIP- T41S/T42S with FW 66.82.0..35 only
- Reliable Connection
- Plug and Play
- High Transmission Rate
The YHS33 is an over-the-head style headset designed for reducing listening fatigue. The unique Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience, allowing users quickly leave for a short time or switch to other sound equipment.
Combine comfort, durability, premium quality and brilliant sound, the YHS33 is one of a kind headset you can’t miss out!
- Wideband audio for more natural sound and clearer conversations
- Premium audio assures quality customer communications
- Ultra microphone noise canceling
- Ergonomic design for all day comfort
- 330° pivoting microphone boom
Do you have bad audio quality when you connect a large number of wireless headsets within a limited area? Try the Jabra Engage series DECT Headsets! This series connects 3x as many users without impacting your call experience.
Providing quality audio up to 150 meters/ 490 feet from the DECT base, this professional wireless headset offers advanced noise cancellation, all day talk time and the added bonus of an integrated busy light.
- Binaural headset
- Busylight indicator
- Up to 13 hours of talk time
- Connect up to 5 devices at once
- Modern base with a small footprint
- 150m/490ft DECT range
So there you have it! Want to get first hand information of the latest VoIP hardware or news? Subscribe to our newsletter(s) today!