Broadvoice is a leading VoIP provider specializing in business phone services. They are experts in state-of-the-art business phone systems.
Broadvoice's cloud technology can expand or contract with the growth of any business and save them more money. With little or no IT support required, Broadvoice phone systems are second-to-none in the field of business communication technology.
Broadvoice Communicator now includes a beta version of video calling! This feature is perfect for small team communication, allowing group chats to move to video with one simple click. The best part? No download is necessary! Communicator is available via chat.broadvoice.com to any customer with a Standard or PRO Seat.
- Voice: Place or receive calls directly to your desktop
- Chat: Chat with team members one-on-one or in groups
- SMS: Send and receive text messages directly to your desktop
- Presence: Easily see who is available, away, or on the phone
- Video: Host one-on-one or multi-party video calls
- Screen Sharing: Share your desktop or specific application with participants
Microsoft Teams Integration
b-hive, the Broadvoice calling platform, now integrates with Microsoft Teams! Broadvoice customers are able to make and receive calls from the desktop and mobile apps that bring your Microsoft users a great suite of collaboration features in Teams. Users can now pair Teams with Broadvoice's b-hive service and leverage Teams as an all-encompassing communications tool. Download the integration guide here!
- Full featured and value prized with the geo-redundant network for seamless calling
- International unlimited calling plans to 72 countries
- Cloud-hosted VoIP & SIP Trunking with tight QoS delivery via SDWan
Popular Broadvoice VoIP features