Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router
The Cisco 1841 router is designed for secure data connectivity and provides significant additional value compared to prior generations of Cisco 1700 Series routers by offering more than a fivefold performance increase, integrated hardware-based encryption enabled by an optional Cisco IOS Software security image, and a dramatic increase in interface card slot performance and density while maintaining support for more than 30 existing WAN interface cards (WICs) and multiflex trunk cards (voice/WICs [VWICs]-for data only on the Cisco 1841 router) of the Cisco 1700 Series.
Cisco 1841 Modular Integrated Services Router Dual FE
The Cisco 1841 modular architecture has been specifically designed to meet requirements of small-to-medium-sized businesses and small enterprise branch offices as well as service provider-managed applications for concurrent services at wire-speed performance.
The Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router is part of the Cisco 1800 Integrated Services Router Series which complements the Integrated Services Router Portfolio.
The Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router provides the following support:
- Wire-speed performance for concurrent services at T1/E1 WAN rates
- Enhanced investment protection through increased performance and modularity
- Enhanced investment protection through increased modularity
- Increased density through High-Speed WAN Interface Card Slots (two)
- Support for over 90 existing and new modules
- Support for majority of existing WICs, VWICs, and VICs (data mode only)
- Two Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- On-board encryption
- Support of up to 800 VPN tunnels with the AIM-EPII-PLUS Module
- Antivirus defense support through Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Intrusion Prevention as well as stateful Cisco IOS Firewall support and many more essential security features
Please Note: All Cisco Systems equipment sold through VOIPSupply.com is fulfilled by vendor partner, OneStream Networks, an authorized Cisco Reseller. Dependent upon stock status, fulfillment lead times may vary up to several business days. For immediate stock status, please contact our sales department at 800.398.VOIP.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Cisco 1841 Router
No questions asked yet