Cisco IP Phone 7841-3PCC with 4 Lines and Open-SIP
The Cisco IP Phone 7841-3PCC with 4 Lines has been upgraded to support Third Party Call Control. The Cisco 7841 offers simple, secure and cost-effective VoIP Communications for small to large businesses. This is an ideal communication end point for administrative staff and managers that perform moderately active voice communications.
Cisco IP Phone 7841-3PCC with 2 Lines and Open-SIP
The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization's people-centric communications, while reducing your operating costs.It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with "always-on" reliability and secure encrypted communications. The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience.
Cisco IP Phone 7841 key features:
Exceptional User Experience
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display for easier viewing
- Four lines and programmable feature keys enable quick access to telephony features and staff
- Dedicated fixed keys** for increased efficiency
- A built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Wideband for enhanced audio clarity is supported with handset, speaker, or a headset
***Includes messaging, directory, speaker, and a two-way navigation button
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
This phone is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Flexible deployment options include third party hosted call control
- Cisco Expressway, which enables remote workers to enjoy single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to reduce installation costs
- Spark Phone OS consolidates administration with software common to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series
****Package does not include power supply.. Power supply cord (CP-PWR-CORD-NA=) and power cube (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) must be purchased separately and in combination in order to power the phone through AC.