Cisco IP Phone CP-8851 with 5 Lines Open-SIP and USB (CP-8851-3PCC-K9=)
Cisco IP Phone CP-8851 with 5-Lines has been updated to support Third Party Call Control. This easy-to-use IP Phone features wideband audio and provides high security so that all of your business communications are secured and you can talk with peace of mind. The Cisco IP Phone 8851 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes.
Cisco IP Phone CP-8851 Features and Specifications:
- High-quality, full duplex wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display
- Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys make interactions more efficient
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
- Choice of wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice**
- RJ-9; Auxiliary port
**Uses Bluetooth technology. For customers seeking the IP 8800 Key Expansion Module, but whose environments do not permit Bluetooth radios, a non-Bluetooth equipped version of the 8851 that supports the modules is available.
****Package does not include power supply. Power supply cord (CP-PWR-CORD-NA=) and power cube (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) must be purchased separately and in combination in order to power the phone through AC.