Clarity AltoPlus Standard Amplified Corded Phone
The Clarity AltoPlus is a standard analog desk phone that utilizes the amplification power of Digital Clarity - incorporating hearing aid technology for clearer call quality - in order to accommodate those with mild, moderate, and severe hearing loss. This 53dB phone is the first on the market to receive TIA-4953 certification and also features ergonomic volume and tone control that is perfect for users with arthritis.
Check out VoIP Supply's ATAs (Analog Telephone Adapters) to turn this analog phone into a SIP enabled desk phone.
Clarity AltoPlus Standard Amplified Corded Phone Features and Functions
The Clarity AltoPlus features:
- Digital Clarity Power Amplification - incorporating hearing aid technology for clearer call quality
- Boost Button - providing 53dB of amplification certified by TIA-4953 for mild, moderate, and severe hearing loss
- Adjustable Tone Control - featuring 4 unique settings for customized listening
- ClarityLogic Remote Support Service - ClarityLogic remote diagnostic service programs and customizes the phone witht he push of a button and immediately connects you with a customer service representative.
- Loud and Clear Speakerphone
- Large, Tilting LCD Screen
- 3 Speed Dial Buttons
- Extra Large Illuminated Dial Pad
- Bright, Flashing Visual Ringer - with extra loud (100 dBA) ringer volume
- Outgoing Speech Amplification - provides 15dB of amplification to the speaker's voice so that the person on the other end can hear you better