The CyberData 011209 is an indoor VoIP V3 Emergency Intercom designed for more capabilities with it's faster processor. The CyberData SIP-enabled V3 Emergency Intercom is ideal for a panic button or 2-way priority communication. The V3 Indoor Intercom is SIP Compliant and now supports SRST in Cisco environments.
The CyberData 011209 is perfect for settings such as nursing care facilities, schools, universities, day care and more. Modes of operation include 2-way emergency intercom, Direct call to preset extension with stored message option, multicast broadcast (push-to-talk) and emergency paging speaker.
CyberData 011209 Features and Functions:
- Adaptive full-duplex voice operation
- Network web management
- Network adjustable speaker volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control(controls external power)
- Peer-to-peer capable
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- SIP RFC 3261 Compatible
- PoE 802.3af compliant or +12 to +24 VDC at 1000 mA(500 mA minimum)
- Operates at -10° C to 50° C (14° F to 122° F)
- Payload Types G711, A-law and µ-law
Didn't find the IP Paging unit you were looking for? Check out these similar CyberData Intercoms.