Cyberdata 011375 Networked Dual Door Strike Relay
The Cyberdata 011375 gives users the ability to monitor and control two doors when used in a 'mantrap' or 'airlock' configuration. This device is PoE powered and provides encrypted communication for secure access.
Cyberdata 011375 Networked Dual Door Strike Relay Overview
With the Cyberdata 011375, all of your events will be logged and secured with a battery backed up time stamp. The log information can be sent to a network host.
Power for the strikes can be from the internal 12V @ 500 mA supply or from an external source. Applications include electronic door strikes and other high current machine control.
This product directly interfaces to the CyberData line of VoIP products and also provides an API for third-party applications needing to integrate single or dual door locks as well as high current switching and monitoring.
Cyberdata 011375 Features and Specifications
- Now allows for monitoring and control of two doors
- PoE 802.3af enabled
- AES encryption (up to 256 bit)
- Discoverable by CyberData VoIP products
- Windows setup utility with diagnostics
- Real-time clock with event logging function
- Supports Multicast Relay Activation
- Dual 12A relays
- NO/NC contacts
- 12V @ 500 mA for direct powered strikes
- Opto-isolated sense inputs
- Wall mounting
- Intrusion detection
- Cable strain relief
- Device status LED