CyberData SIP Speaker 011394
The CyberData SIP Speaker is the latest in IP technology. This Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af/802.3at) VoIP mass notification device has network-controlled speaker volume, simultaneous SIP and priority-based Multicast streaming, and integrates with both the CyberData Wall Mount and the CyberData Wall Mount Clock Kit. The speaker is compatible with most SiP-based IP PBX. In a non SiP environment, the speaker is capable of broadcasting audio through Multicast. Its small footprint and low height allows the speaker to be discreetly mounted almost anywhere.
- Support for security code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection available (coming soon)
- Autoprovisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, or TFTP
- HTTPS or HTTP web based configuration. HTTPS is enabled by default.
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection or with optional lighted button kit
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Support for G.722 codecs
- Powered via PoE (802.3AF or 802.3AT) or 24V auxiliary power supply (not included)
- Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments