Digium 1A8B01F 8 Port 0-FXS/0-FXO PCI-e Card with EC
The 1A8B01F from the A8 Series is a PCI-Express card with Echo Cancellation and with 8 ports.
Digium 1A8B01F 8 Port 0-FXS/0-FXO PCI-e Card with EC Overview
Connect your PTSN to an Asterisk connection with the only telephony board cards certified to work with Asterisk. Digium Cards offer the best choice for Asterisk implementations to your telephony network with their high performance, cost effective and quality telephony cards.
Digium offers a line of quality analog and digital interface cards for connectivity for your IP PBX, IVR, VoIP Gateway, or telephone network.
Digium 1A8B01F 8 Port 0-FXS/0-FXO PCI-e Card with EC Features:
- One (1) - eight (8) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to two (2) quad-port modules or up to 4 single-port modules
- Optional DSP -based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- 32-bit 33MHz
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- 5-year warranty
- With Asterisk - DAHDI 2.7 or later required
- With Switchvox - Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required
- Risk-free 30-day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee with ESP guarantee
Proven liability from an ISO 9001 Certified company
Specfically built and optimized for Asterisk-based processing of voice
Digium telephony cards are developed by the creators of Asterisk
Heavily tested in all the major server hardware platforms such as Dell, HP, and IBM
Work in a variety of hardware platforms with chip sets including AMD, Intel, VIA, Nvidia and more
Tested with multiple Linux-based operating systems
Digium developed the analog signaling and digital line signaling library
Didn't find the PCI Cards you were looking for? Call us!