EdgeMarc 4552 ESBC - Discontinued
Designed for Small to Medium enterprise deployments, the EdgeMarc 4552 supports up to 70 concurrent VoIP calls and features up to 4T1 ports, 4 routed RJ45 LAN ports, 1 WAN port and 2 USB ports.
EdgeMarc 4552 Overview
The EdgeMarc 4552 series are flexible, application ready enterprise session border controllers that can be deployed initially as a low-cost WAN access router and expanded to other applications such as hosted VoIP, SIP trunking, and enterprise video over IP. It is the ideal platform for service providers offering Ethernet or multi-link bonded T1 services for converged VoIP networks.
The EdgeMarc 4552 features 4 routed RJ45 LAN ports, 1 WAN port and 2 USB ports. Depending on model it also has up to 4T1 ports open for use. Purchase the model with the port functionality that you need now because you can open additional T1 Port functionality later with a license keycode. The base model can be purchased with 5, 10, 15, 30, 50 or 70 simultaneous WAN Calls. If your business is growing, your Edgewater EdgeMarc 4552 can too. You can always add additional WAN calls with a EdgeMarc 4552 License Upgrade up to 70 calls.
EdgeMarc 4552 Features:
- •SIP, H.323 support
- •Protocol mediation for device interoperability
- •VoIP survivability
- •Voice call quality monitoring, Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- •Detailed network quality statistics (jitter, latency, etc,)
- •VoIP and Video over IP prioritization
- •Traffic shaping, Diffserv, Policing, Call Admission Control (CAC)
- •Stateful packet inspection firewall
- •VoIP protocol aware NAT/firewall
- •TLS client for EdgeProtect connections
- •Standards-based management: SNMP, telnet, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS
- •Syslog external and local reporting
- •PING, traceroute, TCPdump utilities
- •Edgewater EdgeView Plug & Dial compatible
- •Flexible WAN interfaces including multiple T1/E1 and Ethernet
- •Primary Rate Interface (PRI) support
- •Supports up to 70 concurrent VoIP calls