Grandstream DP760 Long-Range Wideband DECT Repeater
Grandstream DP760 Long-Range Wideband DECT Repeater auto associates with Grandstream's DP750 DECT base station to offer an extended reach to businesses and residential users. The DP760 extends an additional 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors so that users can come around with freedom.
Grandstream DP720 DECT Repeater Overview
The need to have an extended coverage solution that compliments VoIP DECT systems is on the rise. To address this need, Grandstream created the DP760, a long-range wideband DECT repeater that pairs with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT station and DP720 wireless handsets to add extra coverage. Users can experience expanded mobility and access areas while using their VoIP DECT systems with no coverage restrictions.
This Wideband DECT Repeater relays up to 2 concurrent HD calls. The Ethernet connection provides PoE for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and repeater firmware upgrades. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT VoIP base station and DP720 handsets, the DP760 offers a powerful extended DECT solution for users looking to add coverage to their VoIP DECT system.
DP760 Key Features:
• Up to 2 concurrent HD calls
• Extends an additional range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors for
• Automatic or manual association to DP750, base station for easy use
• Supports Plug-n-Play features like auto association, auto region detection and
seamless call handover
• Automated provisioning options include XML config files
• Ethernet connection provides PoE features