Grandstream GVR3552 Network Video Recorder (NVR)
The GVR3552 Network Video Recorder (NVR) offers small businesses and residential users a dedicated and reliable solution for centralized IP video surveillance recording and monitoring.
The GVR3552 provides video recording, indexing, searching and video storage management for up to 16 IP video cameras to allow users to record and monitor their IP video surveillance network using one device. The GVR3552 can be viewed and managed by connecting the GVR3552 directly to a TV or computer monitor or through the web user interface. The GVR3552 supports all Grandstream IP Video surveillance cameras and IP Video Encoders/Decoders and can automatically detect these devices. Users can save up to 4TB of video files on the device by connecting up to 2 hard drives (hard drives not included).
GVR3552 Features and Specifications:
- Up to 16 channels of 720p or 8 channels of 1080p HD audio/video real-time recording
- Fully customizable recording rules; time-based, event-based, manual or automatic
- Automatic discovery of Grandstream IP Cameras
- Up to 2 SATA 2.5” internal hard drives with maximum 4TB storage and RAID 0 or RAID 1 configurations
- Complete security features including role-based access control, event/system logs and hard drive content encryption