Grandstream GXP280 VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP280
is a 1-line SIP phone that features dual switched 10/100 Ethernet ports and a 128x32 graphical LCD Display. The GXP280 also features 3 context sensitive softkeys for additional features. The GXP280 features HD wideband codec support and a full duplex speakerphone. The Grandstream GXP280 is targeted to the small or home office user.
Grandstream GXP280 VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP280 delivers superior audio quality, comprehensive telephony features, automated provisioning, security protection for privacy and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices, gateways and leading soft-switch platforms.
The Grandstream GXP280 has 1 line appearance with FLASH to handle 2 simultaneous calls, offers support for multiple languages (including English, Spanish, German, French, etc) and headset jacks (both 2.5mm and RJ9 jack).
Like the other models in the GXP IP phone series, the Grandstream GXP280 is equipped with high fidelity wideband audio and a full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
The Grandstream GXP280 is outfitted with SRTP, is wall mountable, and can also be automatically provisioned for mass deployment.
Grandstream GXP280 Features and Functions
- 128 x 32 pixel graphical LCD with support for multiple languages
- 1 line appearance with FLASH to handle up to 2 simultaneous calls
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 3 way conference
- High fidelity wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Dual switched auto sensing 10/100 Mbps network ports
- Automated provisioning for mass deployment, SRTP
- Includes Power adapter
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other
Grandstream VoIP phones:
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Grandstream GXP280 Discontinued
No questions asked yet