Grandstream GXV3615 Cube IP Camera
The Grandstream GXV3615
IP Camera features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression with excellent image clarity, industry leading SIP/VOIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, a large pre/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection using strong encryption.
Grandstream GXV3615 Cube IP Overview
The Grandstream GXV3615 Cube IP Camera is the perfect addition to any IP network looking to have more visibility and control over its domain. The Grandstram GXV3615 camera comes with Grandstream's GSurf, its free video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously.
Grandstream GXV3615 Features and Functions:
- High quality CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality.
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264
- Motion JPEG at up to D1 resolution
- Support for 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Supports built-in microphone and speaker with industry-leading SIP/VoIP Capability for two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Supports motion detection, alert notification, variable bit rate and varaible frame rate
- Supports IE and Firefox browsers for network preview
- Built-in high performance streaming server to all 10+N simultaneous viewers
- Compatible with Grandstream's current HTTP API/SDK for surveillance product line
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF compliance
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream IP Cameras: