Grandstream BT200 VoIP Phone
Grandstream BT200 Budgetone IP Phone
. The Grandstream BT200 offers a family of affordable, next generation SIP phones that features excellent audio quality and rich telephony features. The Grandstream BT200 also supports popular voice codecs and is designed to be fully interoperable with 3rd party SIP providers.
Grandstream Budgetone 200 BT200 VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream BT200 has upgraded features when compared with first generation Budetone series IP phones, including 3-way conferencing, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone (BT200), voicemail with indicator and custom ring tones. The Grandstream BT200 SIP Phone Series is an affordable, easy to use VoIP solution for the home or SoHo office.
Grandstream BT200 Features and Functions
- Interoperable & compatible with SIP platforms
- 10 Mbps Ethernet RJ45 port or two (2) 100 Mbps auto sensing Ethernet RJ45 ports (switched or routed) (BT200)
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Standard voice features and functionality
- Advanced functionality including 3-way conference and SRTP/TLS (BT200)
- Voicemail indicator with light
- BT200 certified interoperable with Avaya CM, Cisco CM 5.0 and Broadworks
Didn't find the VoIP Phones you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream VoIP Phones: