Jabra LINK 265 Training Cable
The Jabra LINK 265 Training Cable has a simple and user friendly setup for easy call management so agent and supervisor can listen to the same call on one cable.
Jabra LINK 265 Overview
The Jabra LINK 265 gives supervisors an effective way to train their agents. The USB Y-training cables connects 2 Jabra QD headsets to 1 PC so supervisors can either join the agent's call or stay muted and listen. The LINK 265 has inline call controls including answer/end, adjust volume and mute. Soft button controls light up when in use and can be programmed for individual preferences for effective call management.
This training cable from Jabra is optimized for Jabra PC Suite and Jabra Xpress. You can configure the setting to suit your individual needs. The SafeTone enhanced hearing protection will benefit your agent with clear, crisp and automatic limitation of average volume exposure during the workday. The LINK 265 delivers acoustic shock protection and is compliant with the Noise at Work legislation in the EU.
Jabra LINK 265 Features and Functions:
- Simple and user-friendly setup
- Easy call management
- Agent and supervisor can mute independently of each other
- Ideal for hot desking
- Flexible configuration possibilities
- Digital Signal Processing for clearer sound
- High quality audio for crystal clear conversations
- Enhanced hearing protection with SafeTone
- Also works with desk phones with USB headset interface